At Lady P’s Cakery, Solihull, Birmingham, all of our wedding cakes are made using the finest ingredients.
- Each tier is around 4 Inches deep and can be stacked on a base stand or displayed separately. Price includes stacking of the cakes.
- You can choose your icing colour.
- All tiers are Vanilla sponge with a raspberry conserve and vanilla butter cream filling, however additional flavours are available and we can also cater for any alternative.
- Our cakes are known for their depth as each tier is made up of 4 layers of cakes with a cake drum in between each layer. This makes it easier to cut up and distribute. It also adds depth to the finished cake, enhancing the design of the overall cake.
- The starting price below is for Naked Wedding Cakes. Sugarpaste Wedding Cakes are priced slightly higher and based upon the level of detail and technique applied, plus the total number of hours involved in their creation.
1 Tier starting from £130
2 Tier Tall- For a 8,6 inch cake, starting from £200
3 Tier Tall- For a 8,6 and 4 inch cake, starting from £300
4 Tier Tall – For a 10,8 and 6 and 4 inch cake, starting from £400
We currently offer 3 cupcake sizes: Mini, Standard & Muffin.
Our Mini Cupcakes start from £1, Standard £2, Muffin £3
If you would like a quote based on a bespoke design and order quantity, please contact us.
We can also provide cupcake stands which are in a tower format. There is a charge for the hiring of these stands.
Cupcakes – Minimum Order Quantity
Please note we have a minimum Cupcake order of 24 cupcakes.
Full Payment is due on confirmation of order and can be paid by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
Wedding Cakes / Bespoke Wedding Cakes
When confirming an order a 40% deposit is required to secure your booking. This ensures we can successfully schedule completion of your wedding cake as per your required date. The final specification of your order has to finalised/confirmed 6 weeks before your wedding date to allow us sufficient time to order/replenish stock as well as finalise our work schedule. The final 60% of the balance is then required four weeks before your wedding. You can pay by cash, cheque or bank transfer. If you wish to pay by bank transfer please contact us for details.
Please note if the final balance is not cleared within four weeks of your wedding this may jeopardise the overall result of your order, as work cannot commence until the final balance is cleared. Therefore any delay to payments will in turn affect our scheduled work plans and can risk compromising your wedding order.
Please note should you wish to cancel a cake order once it has been confirmed with the deposit, 100% of the holding deposit is non- refundable. This is to cover the time and allocation of work already applied to your order and any sundries/equipment that would have been ordered upon confirming your order.
If cancelled within 4 weeks of the completion date, the full balance will be charged. If you have any further questions regarding this please let us know.
These are square cakes that can be ordered in addition to your wedding cake and are stored behind the scenes on your wedding day. The colour of the icing on these cakes is the same as your main feature cake. This is a cost effective way to distribute the cake to guests and can help out with ‘budget wedding’ and managing costs for a larger wedding.
Cake Stand Hire
We have a range of cake stands available to hire for your individual needs. From the very popular Milk Glass stands to Crystal Base and Gold/Silver Napier stands. This is discussed at your consultation also upon confirming your order. We require a holding deposit for each stand that is hired to cover the cost of damage or non-return, this is equivalent to the value of each individual stand.